The Fuel Reformation Inc., (FRI) business model combines both business and project structural logic with effective risk mitigation. The nominal business unit and client-based project is a production unit or units which provide R-Fuel at the client’s distribution point. This could be on-site at a generating station, or processing plant, or at a central facility where vehicles are refueled or transfer cargo, or even on-board a ship.
• Each installation is designed as a separate project and is undertaken based on a minimum 36-month R-Fuel purchase commitment. The projects are scaled to the
client’s fuel requirements, typically upward from 36,000 gallons per day (the base unit capacity of the FRU) with capabilities to do Millions of gallons per
• Each project is based on a client’s source fuel supply type and commitment.
Each project costs consist of the following:
• Capital costs associated with establishing a production capability, with an installed FRU, storage for operations continuity, and hookups
for water, raw
fuel and waste.
• Operating costs associated with maintaining the production unit.
• Consumables, including electricity, water and R-Fuel additive.
All capital costs, except for fuel and storage, are borne by FRI. The client must provide water and electricity at their cost to the site. (However the project will bear the cost) FRI maintains ownership of the equipment, and can remove and reuse the equipment when term of service concludes or if contract is terminated. The client must have prequalified financial capabilities and in most cases, a bank guarantee by a top tier financial institution. This will be determined at contract negotiations.
Fuel Reformation installs and maintains R-Fuel Processing (FRU) Units for large fuel users in the oil & gas, mining, power generation and transportation industries.
Fuel Reformation supplies the necessary additive, and operate the FRU units, providing R-Fuel to the subscriber. Service fees are charged directly by volume of fuel produced.
Pricing schedules have been developed for the full range of client-specific fuels and environmental requirements. Differing formulations are available to serve differences in geographic markets and fuel costs.